Newsletter 6: Harry Potter and the Repeal of Net Neutrality
Happy Holidays from the BuLogics team!
Certifying lots of devices through our test house? Check out our discount package for frequent flyers: submit three or more devices at once, and 10% off on each one!
Interested in licensing or demoing our S2 Controller Library? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- If you’ve been on the internet (our outside of your house) in the past week, you’ve probably heard that net neutrality rules were recently repealed by the FCC. Read Wired’s take on how this could hurt IoT by introducing latency issues to time-critical systems.
- In less dramatic news, Microsoft may finally be jumping aboard the Python train by introducing it into Excel as an official scripting language.
- CES 2018 – January 9-12 in Las Vegas, NV
- Fifth Global AI Assistant Summit – January 25-26 in San Francisco, CA
- Wonder Women Tech Washington D.C. Global Summit 2018 – January 26 in Washington, D.C.
Just Plain Cool
- In a recent run of successes, Hong-Kong VR startup Glo has raised $3M from Alibaba, and has announced that it will license its Glostation platform to IMAX, to be featured in their flagship VR arcade in Los Angeles.
- Check out the kickstarter for this real-life Harry Potter clock! The Eta clock uses location data from users to track where you are in real time, making it the ideal holiday gift for every millenial to buy for their overly anxious parents.